We took a drive through Immigration canyon, to Morgan, over to Mt. Green, towards Huntsville and down through the Ogden canyon. Right around Pineview Reservoir we stopped and had a picnic. Don't let this picture fool you, the "grass" was not comfy! But Brett humored me and sat in the thorns for a picture! We ended up going through Riverdale Rd and stopping to get ice cream...where I discovered that Brett likes to steal chocolate! I am now on my guard!
We came across this pleasant looking creature on a drive up to Snow Basin ski resort. Brett, being...Brett...got out to "play" with it so it would get up for a better picture. I, of course, yelled at him to get back into the car!
This was an awesome date! We joined up with Brett's brother Dave, and 2 of his friends for a laid back time. In the summertime, Park City has bands play and you can come and listen for free. It was warm down in the valley, but freezing up in the mountains! But it was perfect blanket snuggle weather! The band was awesome and the company great! We got to ride the gondola on the way up and down as well!


Love your pictures-----well---maybe not the snake !!!! I know he's one of God's creatures---but........EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! Brett touched the snake???? Crazy guy !!!! Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures! It's so fun to see some of the things you have done! To see you Happy is awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete