Catching some shade! Brett's trying to figure out how to use my new camera he bought me for my birthday!This is the little crevis we were sitting in...and yep, you guessed it...i scooted back to make room for him and hit my head!




Ryan. Earlier he got a head of everyone, climbed on top of a large rock and growled like a bobcat...I jumped straight up! Nice. Everyone laughed of course!
Brett's Dad, GordonThis is the house of Brett's Great, Great Grandfather. He did plaster work, and plastered this house as well as parts of the St. George Temple.



Loved all the posts! How fun! Also like the main picture of you and Brett! Love YA!
ReplyDeleteApril!! I LOVE all your new pictures! Did you make that apple duck?! That's awesome. It's so good to see you're doing so many fun things. Brett seems like an awesome guy, I'm so glad :) I LOVE you!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics !!!!!!! The scenery is AWESOME !!!!!! Not sure about the HEIGHTs !!!!!! U R either brave or crazy !!!!! I really like the one where you and Brett are sitting in the overhang thing !!!!! I'm glad you have fun !!!!!!
ReplyDelete