They all laughed at me...YOU have even laughed at me!! What am I talking about? Germs seeping into your pores!! This is serious stuff, and now I have solid proof!!
It all happened a couple weeks ago at a "person who shall remain nameless" house...the house had absolutely horrible suction ( not my fault!)...and that is where all the fun and games ended.
I had to use the restroom in unnamed persons house, and against all my efforts...yep...it clogged. Already embarrassed, I stretched my neck out to a friend and PSSTT in earnest...unfortunately, the only plunger available was in unnamed persons bathroom which is strictly off limits...so to further my embarrassment unnamed person had to be notified of the horrific deed that had been done in his other restroom and had to bring out the weapon in question.
My friend rounded the corner holding the germiest household "tool" and as we went to do a tricky hand off touching as little of the grimy wooden handle as possible, she...she....she...collided the icky instrument with my LEG!!! IT TOUCHED ME! She jumped, I screamed, unnamed person almost came around the corner to see if we needed help! I didn't know what to do! I couldn't very well strip so as to eliminate possible pore infection from said instrument, so with tears in my eyes...I went to unclog the throne....
Then to my absolute horror....it broke!!! The outside rubber ring broke off, and rubber attached to the wooden handle plunged deep into the watery depths splashing its putrid droplets EVERYWHERE!! Now the poo particles are airborne!!!
Laugh while you can, because as I started to feel a burning sensation, they all laughed and laughed and said how dramatic I was, and no one ever gets hurt by poo particles seeping into your pores...but THIS IS HOW I FOUND MY LEG THE NEXT MORNING.....




You need to watch Dr. Oz and see what he says about flushing the toiled with the lid up and what can go airborne up to 20 feet!!!!!! No lie !!!!! Love you. Mom
ReplyDelete