skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Goodbye dinner
Before Mom and I had to go back to Maryland, we all got together at a local
restaurant
to have a final
farewell
.
Around the table from Left to right:
Uncle Billy, Aunt Betsy, Brenda, Cousin Linda, Aunt Margie, Myself, and Momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Adventures of April
View my complete profile
My girls!
My man
I love a man in Church cloths!
Friends & Family
Amy June
Silhouette project....on Piper!
Lindy & Russ Rogers
Milestones
The Booth Family
Yummy!
Amy Whitley
I'm Back!
Nelka's ink, paint, photo, and other experiments
New Places
Poziomki
Long Pause
Eric and Dee Moyes
The Moyes Family
Followers
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(13)
Goodbye dinner
Statue Part 1
Statue part 2
Ellis Island
Ferry ride
Lunch with Dan
Tear Drop Part 3
Tear Drop part I
Tear Drop Part 2
Sunset over the Salt Lake Valley
Fun at the 5K
Fun at Mt. Timp. Caves!
Birthday Fun!!! I k
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment