
I told Brett how my Mom used to always go on drives with my brother and I through Provo Canyon and up to Bridal Veil falls, so one day, he took me here. The State widened the road since I was a kid, but they kept a small stretch of the original road. There is also a walking/biking/long boarding path that was pretty full of people soaking up one of the last nice late summer weekends.




Not at all related to this post, but I thought you'd get a kick out of THIS. Or this little one.
ReplyDeleteOh, Bridal Veil Falls !!!!!! How I miss that place !!!!! So many fun times there !!!!!
ReplyDeleteNot sure who Nelka is (1st comment here), but I love their pictures of the cat and cat and baby !!!) Say 'Hi" to the Falls for me!!!!! Have you been to Sundance???? Love you. Mom