Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Humbled

I would feel so ungrateful if I did not mention my wonderful coworkers and how much I love and appreciate them. They have known of my struggles and have witnessed many of my sorrowing moments. Last Friday, nearing the end of the work day, my friend Sarah came to me holding a pink envelope and had me promise that if I opened the gift, I couldn't give it back....unbenounced to me, a card had been made and donations gathered during the day. They had pulled their resources of love and had given me a Valentines card with caring thoughts and words of encouragement, and had said to take this gift and do something fun. They knew how hard this day was to be. How much I wished to be with my love...my love of past years. I didn't give the gift back, but I did cry. I am so blessed. I could not do this with out all the wonderful people in my life who have helped lift and comfort, and have given their love when I feel so discarded. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. All of you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh April!! I love you, and I love your co-workers for doing that for you!

    ReplyDelete