Monday, March 9, 2009
Be careful who you give your number to!
I started getting phone calls and text messages from an unknown person last week....they wouldnt stop calling or texting even when I told him to stop and even ignored him....The person said they knew who I was and started being really creapy about hidding who he was while saying he knew me....I thought at first it was just another horrible addition to this divorce since I have received calls from unknown persons and horrible texts before...I kept thinking that Crissy finally posted my pictures on the internet like she threatened....He started talking about what I looked like and wanting to know more and all sorts of stuff that I did not appreciate...come to find out....He works at Walmart were I just got my car taken care of the day before! He memorized my number ( they asked for it to call me when they were done with my car!) and started calling me about an hour later! Be careful who you give your number out to!!! I told my roommates about this, and one of them had the same experience a while ago!!! Now this person has all my information!! My address, phone number, information on my car and liscense!! Not something I ever thought I would have to be worried about!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



April,
ReplyDeleteDid you complain to Walmart? If he continues - complain right away. He's guilty of theft of information and harassment.
Love, Uncle Bill