Monday, July 27, 2009

Ferry ride

No, we were not fighting and that is why everyone is setting in their own isle...and it isn't a question of BO...although...it was really sticky humid out....mmmmhhh....


Sad to say, but this is my first time on a Ferry! Someone needs to get out more! It was fun!

There she is! So awesome!!! I had really hoped that we could have enough time to do this. I lived for so long on the East...its nice to come back and do the Tourist thing!


And the New York Skyline...beautiful...you can see the gap at the far left where the Twin Towers used to stand...very humbling...

Momma and Me!!! I love you so much mom!!! I loved getting to see you again and actually hug you!!!







2 comments:

  1. I love you, too, daughter of mine !!!! (Your mom (me) needs to lose some weight !!!)

    ReplyDelete